Top 20 SQL Server Security Interview Questions
There are total 79 questions are answered under SQL Server Security category in the book “SQL THE ONE”. In this chapter we can see questions and answers on Password Policy, Server / Database / Application roles, Contained Database, New Security Features, SQL Injection, Audit, Impersonation, Proxy Accounts, TDE, and Password Policy Management. Below are the Top 20 SQL Server Security Interview Questions:
1. If password policy is enforced; can you tell me the new password rules and policies to make sure the password is strong?
2. Have you ever implemented Application Roles in your environment?
3. What are the advantages and disadvantages of a contained database feature?
4. What is the new security features added in SQL Server 2012 / 2014 /2016?
5. What are the most common symbols/operators used for SQL Injection?